Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Introduction

Hello~
Welcome to my first blog!
I am introducing my proudly owned business 'AfterGlow Permanent Cosmetics'!
I not only specialize in helping woman by giving them more freedom every day to feel more naturally beautiful by applying non-stress, non-maintenance permanent Eyeliner, Eyebrows and Lips, I also provide Scar Reduction, Tattoo Removal, Wrinkle Reduction and Hair Growth for both men and woman!
Thanks to my good friend +Irena Monticelli I have been able to post a beautiful website. Please check it out www.afterglowpc.net and click on it many many times, as well as the 'like' button for facebook. This apparently is suppose to help my site become more visible.  I really NEED your help here! And it would be Greatly Appreciated!
Welcome and Enjoy!


Teel
AfterGlow Permanent Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment