Monday, April 1, 2013

A wonderful EASTER story from my neighbor and my friend!
Very touching. God does speak to us... especially through children!!!


writtne by: Jennifer Jimenez

A nieghbor of mine came by to leave an Easter basket with me today. She told me who it was for and she felt like it would mean something to this little boy who plays with my kids. But to keep her identity secret.:) When he came to play tod...ay I gave him the basket and said happy Easter ... he burst into tears and said I knew there was a God. I told him this morning if your real i'll get an Easter basket today, because ive never had one.He looked up at the sky and said thankyou. Im pretty sure my sobbing was strang to this little guy but it broke and encouraged my heart.:)) Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment